Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lime Chicken Soft Tacos

This is a recipe I use ALL the time - Mike absolutely LOVES it, and it's super healthy!

LIME CHICKEN SOFT TACOS

2 lb boneless skinless chicken (I usually use 2 large breasts)
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
2 or 3 whole limes - juiced
2 teaspoon sugar (I use splenda)
Cilantro, chopped (as much as you like)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
5 green onions - chopped
4 cloves garlic - chopped

Sautee chicken in Pam until cooked. Cut into small pieces. Add rest of ingredients and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.

I serve these on the Low-Carb Mission Brand Whole Wheat Tortillas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good. I am going to have to try these. I wonder if my kids will eat it also. I can't afford to eat healthy and have them not eat. And plus spencer needs it also.